A typical day in my life

A typical day in my life
At 6:35am Alarm clock goes of, really thinking about staying another hour in bed, but as I have later office, I get up. At 08:30am Arrival at Office, it’s quiet and peaceful, as I’m the first one here. Travelling by bus, I read some chapters Saifur’s book titled “S@ifur’s Grammar”, which I had already read a few days ago. Within 09.00am all my colleagues come to the office. My office hour is 9.00am to 4.00pm. Leaving the office I go home and take a short rest and prepare for MBA class. At 6.30pm we start a 50-minute class of Business Communication. The course teacher was Assistant Professor Kamrul Hasan. Class start with Ice-Breaking Session. Actually it’s a introducing about your new friend. I was felling nervous but I had confident. I introduced about my new friend Avi Podder. That’s, he is from comilla. Avi is 25 years old and completed his BBS (hons.) from Govt. Comilla College.To download document file click here He completed HSC and SSC from comilla Zila School. His father is a business man and mother is a homemaker. He has only a younger brother. He likes friendship and watching movie and disliking is politics. In this same way Avi introduced my self. After Ice-Breaking Session next session was Individual performance about business communication. I kept a short description on Business Communication. That was, “the word “Communication” has driven from Latin word “communis”. The meaning of which is common or general. Communication is an exchange of facts, ideas, opinions or emotions by two or more persons. But business communication is the transmission and accurate imitation of ideas ensured by feedback for the purpose of accomplishing organizational goals.” After this class then we have our first tea break for 15 minutes, followed by recess for 40 minutes. Second, we have a 50-minute class of Principle of Management. Each student has a book called Management by griffin. There are many topics about management that we have to read. After we answer questions. We must answer the questions with a level 4 answers. Our class finished at 10.00 pm then we start to discuss about the class. At 10:25 pm we pack our homework and go on the bus. When I get home I have a snack watch an episode of Every Body Hates Chris; a 13 year old African-American boy who is a geek. It’s a 30 minute show about his problems in life. The show is also very inspirational and funny. Then I will do my homework. Eventually it will be time for supper then bed at 11:30pm. And in the morning a new day has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment