semester drop application


Date            : 12th June, 2012
To                 : Pro-vice chancellor
Through        : Coordinator, MBA Program, East West University
Subject         : Permission to drop the semester Summer-2012

Sir,
With due respect and honor, I want to let you know that I am Md. Abu Horaira bearing ID: 2011-2-95-027, a regular student of your reputed University. I have already completed 3(Three) consecutive semesters satisfactorily. But my health condition is very poor because of a surgery, now I am unable to continue the running semester. For this reason I want to drop the  semester.

Therefore, I pray and hope that you will grant me to drop the semester and permit me to continue again from Fall-2012.

Yours obediently
Md.Abu Horaira
MBA Program
ID: 2011-2-95-027       

2 comments: